50g Semi Dried Tomatoes
1 tbsp Olive Oil
1 tbsp Pine nuts
½ Red Chili
½ tbsp Grated Parmesan Cheese
Creating your own red sundried tomato pesto will save you money in the long term, and it’s much better than show bought! See some of the many things you can do with it below.
- Stir through pasta, for a very quick and easy supper.
- Top your favourite fish or chicken and bake.
- Red pesto topped baked salmon.
- Red pesto and parmesan crusted chicken.
- Chill and serve with crackers or crudités.
- Top Bruschetta for an appetiser.
- Swirl through the top of your favourite soup.
Place all the ingredients into the blender, using the tamper stick blend on high until smooth.