Microwave Giveaway Terms and Conditions
Panasonic UK, ‘March Microwave’ Competition
- Panasonic UK March Microwave Competition (hereafter referred to as “the Competition”) is promoted by Panasonic UK, a branch of Panasonic Marketing Europe GmbH whose registered address is Maxis 2, Western Road, Bracknell, Berkshire RG12 1RT, UK (“the Promoter”).
- The Competition is open to residents of the UK, aged 18 years or over, excluding Panasonic employees and their immediate families (defined as parents, siblings, children & spouse regardless of where they live) of the Promoter, its affiliated companies, their agents or anyone professionally connected with the Competition.
- The Competition starts at 09:00 on 7th March 2019 and closes 23:59 on 10th March 2019 (“the Competition Period”). Any entries posted or submitted before or after the Competition Period will not be considered.
- In order to qualify for the Competition, participants must follow @HappySkinKitchen & @PanasonicKitchen and tag a friend on the Instagram Competition post on @HappySkinKitchen’s channel.
- Entrants may enter the Competition up to five times. Entrants will enter the Competition by tagging a different friend each time they enter.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the Competition.
- Incomplete, incorrect, or otherwise invalid entries will not be considered.
- It is a condition of entry that participants agree to abide strictly by the rules of the Competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all participants.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entries, and remove them immediately from the Promoter’s social media pages, if the Promoter considers such entries to be in bad faith, fraudulent, illegal or showing any illegal, immoral, lewd or disrespectful behaviour.
- The Promoter reserves the right to exclude participants and withhold the prize for violation of any of these Terms and Conditions.
- The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- No responsibility can be accepted for any entries that are delayed, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid or if entry was not possible due to technical difficulties.
- During the Competition Period there will be 1 winner which will be contacted once the Competition is over.
- The prize will be a Panasonic CD58 Slimline Microwave Oven.
- There is no cash alternative to this prize. The prize is also non-transferable.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value should the original prize become unavailable.
- The winner will be selected from all valid entries received up to 23:59 on the 10th March 2019.
- The winner of the Competition will be chosen at random from eligible participants.
- The winner will be contacted via direct message on Instagram. If a winner fails to acknowledge its prize within 48 hours, a new winner will be selected from the remaining eligible qualifying entries. Please, therefore ensure that you check your social media notifications/emails regularly on or before the Competition closing date to avoid any disappointment.
- If it transpires a winner has not met the eligibility criteria, a new winner will be selected from the remaining eligible qualifying entries.
- Once the entry has been validated and the winner has acknowledged the prize, the prizes will be delivered to the winner by commercial courier at least 28 days after the winner has accepted the prize from the Promotor. The Promotor reserves the right to change the method and date of delivery if so required. If unseen circumstances arise, or the Promotor cannot deliver the prizes in time, they will provide the prizes to the winners as soon as practically and reasonably possible.
Privacy and Data Protection
- By participating in this Competition, the Participants grant Panasonic UK, and its affiliates, a licence to us the entry for marketing and promotional activities and purposes. Participants also agree to participate in any reasonable marketing and promotional activities required by the Promotor.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the Competition or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. Any amendment to the Terms and Conditions will be posted on this website.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales.