Peaky Barbers VIP Experience
Panasonic UK Promotion – Peaky Barbers VIP experience prize draw
Panasonic UK, ‘Peaky Barbers VIP experience’ competition
1. Panasonic UK Peaky Barbers VIP experience competition (hereafter referred to as “the Competition”) is promoted by Panasonic UK, a branch of Panasonic Marketing Europe GmbH whose registered address is Panasonic House, Willoughby Road, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 8FP (“the Promoter”).
2. The Competition is open to residents of the UK (excluding Northern Ireland), aged 18 years or over, excluding employees and their immediate families (defined as parents, siblings, children & spouse regardless of where they live) of the Promoter, its affiliated companies, their agents or anyone professionally connected with the Competition.
3. The Competition starts at 12:30PM Wednesday 25th October 2017 and closes 12:30PM on Friday 27th October 2017 (“the Competition Period”). Any entries posted or submitted before or after the Competition Period will not be considered.
4. In order to qualify for the Competition, entrants must leave a comment in the competition post on Facebook answering the question “Comment with an emoji that sums up why you and your friends should win”
5. Entrants can enter the Competition only once.
6. No purchase is necessary to enter the Competition.
7. Incomplete, incorrect, or otherwise invalid entries will not be considered.
8. It is a condition of entry that participants agree to abide strictly by the rules of the Competition.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all participants.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entries, and remove them immediately from the Promoter’s social media pages, if the Promoter considers such entries to be in bad faith, fraudulent, illegal or showing any illegal, immoral, lewd or disrespectful behaviour.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude participants and withhold the prize for violation of any of these Terms and Conditions.
13. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. No responsibility can be accepted for any entries that are delayed, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid or if entry was not possible due to technical difficulties.
15. During the Competition Period there will be 1 winner which will be announced once the competition is over.
16. The winner will be announced on or before 5pm on Friday 27th October 2017.
17. The prize will be a VIP experience for 1 winner + 4 attendees of their choice to attend the Panasonic Peaky Barbers event at Kaleidoscope London on Thursday 2nd November 2017. The prize includes a complimentary booth and table for 5 people, each receiving 2 bespoke whisky cocktails. Food will also be served for guests and each will get a complimentary barber trim. Travel expenses not included. All attendees must be aged 18 years and older. Arrival at event must be between 6PM-7PM on Thursday 2nd November; venue address is 9A Devonshire Square, London, EC2M 4YN. The winner will also receive 1x Panasonic GD60 i-Shaper Trimmer (RRP £99.99).
18. There is no cash alternative to this prize. The prize is also non-transferable.
19. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value should the original prize become unavailable.
20. The winner will be selected from all valid entries received to date within 24 hours of the competition closing by a panel of judges as selected by the Promoter.
21. The winner of the Peaky Barbers VIP experience will be chosen at random.
22. Each winner will be announced on Facebook on the date listed in clause 16 of these terms and conditions.
23. The winner will be contacted via the competition post and by direct message on Facebook. If a winner fails to acknowledge its prize within 48 hours, a new winner will be selected from the remaining eligible qualifying entries. Please, therefore ensure that you check your social media notifications/emails regularly on or before the Competition closing date to avoid any disappointment.
24. If it transpires a winner has not met the eligibility criteria, a new winner will be selected from the remaining eligible qualifying entries.
25. All images submitted must be the work of the participant submitting them. It is the responsibility of each participant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Participants must warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
26. Participants agree by entering the Competition that the winning entry can be used by the Promoter for marketing and promotional purposes.
27. By participating in this Competition participants confirm that you have the ownership rights in the pictures and that you grant the Promoter
a. Permission for your entry to be published on the Promoter’s website; and
b. non-exclusive, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual licence (with a right to sub-license) to use, republish, edit and/or modify your Competition entry in any/all media (including in electronic format, hard copy and in the Promoter’s publications) for purposes connected with the Competition and as described in these Terms and Conditions
c. The right to use your name and county of residence for the sole purpose of identifying you as the author of your entry and/or as a winner of the Competition.
Privacy and Data Protection
28. Any personal data relating to participants will be used in accordance with UK Data Protection legislation and will not be disclosed to any third party without the individual’s prior consent unless to fulfil any requirements of the Competition.
29. By participating in this Competition, the winners agree to participate in any reasonable marketing and promotional activities required by the Promoter.
30. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the Competition or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. Any amendment to the Terms and Conditions will be posted on this website.
31. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales.