Easter Egg Hunt Terms and Conditions
Easter Egg Hunt – TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The “Easter Egg Hunt” prize draw (hereafter referred to as “the Prize Draw”) is promoted by Panasonic UK, a branch of Panasonic Marketing Europe GmbH whose registered address is Panasonic, Maxis 2, Western Road, Bracknell, Berkshire RG12 1RT, UK (“the Promoter”).
- The Prize Draw is only open to residents of the UK aged 18 years or over, excluding employees and their immediate families (defined as parents, siblings, children & spouse regardless of where they live) of the Promoter, its affiliated companies, their agents or anyone professionally connected with the Prize Draw.
- The Prize Draw starts at 03:00 on 16th April 2018 and closes at 23:59 on 23rd April 2018 (“the Prize Draw Period”). Any entries submitted before or after the Prize Draw Period will not be considered.
- Only one entry may be submitted per participant. Multiple entries will not be considered.
- The Prize Draw is only open to participants who entered the Easter Egg Hunt between 23rd March 2018 – 16th April 2018
- To enter the Prize Draw, participants must locate all six Easter Eggs hidden on The Ideas Kitchen and decipher the anagram. The participant must then submit their answer in the form located at https://www.theideaskitchen.co.uk/easter-egg-hunt/
- There is no purchase necessary to enter the Prize Draw.
- 1 winner will be selected from among the valid and qualifying entries to win an SD-ZX2522 Breadmaker
- The winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries within 7 days of the closing date.
- Promoter reserves the right to request proof of age and identity of winners.
- Any breach of these Terms and Conditions of Prize Draw may invalidate an entry and/or result in a forfeit of the prize.
- Promoter’s decision is final in all matters relating to this Prize Draw and no correspondence will be entered into.
- There is 1 SD-ZX2522 to be won
- Using the information supplied at time of entry, winners will be notified by email within 7 days of the end of the Prize Draw.
- If the winner does not respond to the Promoter or its agency within 7 days of being notified of their win, the prize will be forfeited and the Promoter or its agency shall be entitled to select another winner using the process referred to above. This will also apply if a winner rejects the Prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these terms.
- All prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION
- Winners agree to participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by the Promoter or its agencies.
- Any personal data relating to participants will be used in accordance with UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to any third party without the individual’s prior consent unless to fulfil any requirements of the Prize Draw.
- By entering the Prize Draw participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter or its agencies accept no responsibility for entries lost, damaged, corrupted, delayed or otherwise not received for any reason, whether any such failure is within the control of the Promoter or its agencies. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt of receipt.
- The Promoter or its agencies accept no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by a participant as a result of entering this Prize Draw. However nothing shall exclude the liability of Promoter for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- The Promoter reserves the right to extend or withdraw this Prize Draw at any time with or without prior notice.
- The Prize Draw and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by English law and participants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.